- Sponsorship and Organizational Engagement – Level of engagement and executive support required to drive organizational change.
- Strategy – Organizational business drivers and objectives.
- Scope and Approach – Project perimeters and overall process for defining, prioritizing, and marketing the value of IT services.
- Lessons Learned – Shared experiences and observations from project team, involved stakeholders, and consulting partners.
- Future State Opportunities – What’s next for CalPERS future state enhancements?
This achievement resulted in the development of a paper-based tool that:
- Provides a complete set of IT services with multiple views (e.g. portfolio, business, and technical).
- Sets clear expectations by communicating available IT services and enables informed decision-making on offerings that meet customers’ business needs.
- Serves as one of the vehicles for continuously enhancing collaboration between IT and valued business partners.
Ramiro Carrazco started at CalPERS in February of 2013. He provides strategic planning and direction to the Enterprise Service Management section comprised of 19 employees and several consultants.
Mr. Carrazco provides expert level knowledge and leadership to critical IT processes (IT Service Catalog Management, Change Management, Release and Deployment Management, and Service Asset and Configuration Management).
Mr. Carrazco has over 25 years of experience delivering IT services aligned with business needs. Previously he worked for the Office of Legislative Counsel, Stanford University, and KPMG.
He has a degree in Management Information Systems from Sacramento State University. He is ITIL v3 Expert Certified, ITIL v3 Service Catalog Certified, Prosci Organizational Change Management Certified, HDI Help Desk Manager Certified, and HDI Support Center Certified.
He was recognized in 2016 by the California Public Sector CIO Academy with an IT Leadership Award for the many contributions and accomplishments at CalPERS.
This parking lot is closest to the 1600X Conference Room where the session will be held.