The great resignation is real! And Employee Experience is becoming more important than ever. We have brought together experts experts and aficionados who will be sharing hot tips, key lessons learned and other ideas in a lightning talk format. We will have a series of short presentations (3-5 minutes each) on topics selected by the speakers with a common theme of employee experience. This data blitz is followed by plenty of time to explore these ideas as a group.
12:30 — Networking & Introductions
12:50 — Lightning Talks Followed by Discussion
1:50 — Closing & Door Prizes
This event is free for everyone, but our work is funded by our members. Not a member yet? Join here.
- Dan Turchin, People Reign | CEO and Founder
Four Ways CIOs Are Combating The Great Resignation
- Marko Ruusinen, Happy Signals, LTD | Country Manager
Employee Happiness = Productivity
- Ben Brennan, Founder and CEO | QSTAC | Author of Badass IT Support
Empathy At Scale: How to Understand, Measure, and Improve Employee Experience.
- Tony North, Seagen | Senior Manager of IT Service Management
Instead of losing employees, retain them!
- Jason King, Robert Half Talent Solutions | Regional Director
“Organizational Culture”—The Make-or-Break Factor in Hiring and Retention